experience

Sat Jun 28 06:37:31 2003

I agree with Cathy's experiences concerning the trip to Dr. Kruschinski. It was a very nice experience, lot of fond memories. The most fond memory is that now my life is 100% better, I can work and play like I have not done in years without pain. As Karen said we are all very happy for Robin and anyone that is adhesion and pain free and we all hope to stay that way. I only speak of my experience, and hope that is still allowed on this board. If my excitement and gratefulness bores people, I am sorry, but I am so happy. I want for all others what I have. Karen has helped many find the way to Dr. Kruschinski and help from suffering......how can anyone find fault with that? No, Dr. Kruschinski is not God, (never once said that) BUT in my opinion and experience he has the best success rate of sending one home adhesion and pain free, and that is what we are all seeking. After three adhesion surgeries in the U.S. and being so disappointed, I am so grateful to this doctor for giving me back my life. It would be wonderful (can dream can't we) if someday there would no longer be a need for this board, we would all be free of pain and suffering from adhesions. Love Carolyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: