Re: Pain

Wed Jul 9 23:52:50 2003

HI DEE, THIS IS SHERRY. SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE HAVING SUCH TERRIBLE PAIN. WOULD IT BE ALRIGHT IF WE WROTE EACH OTHER BY EMAIL? SOME THINGS I'D RATHER NOT DISCUSS EXCEPT TO YOU, OK? I'LL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE I EMAIL YOU. I'LL SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM RIGHT NOW. SHERRY G

-----Original Message----- From: Dee1020tt@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 7:02 PM Subject: Re: Pain

Dear Sherry, It has been the worst day of my life!!!!!!!!! I had to leave work early due to the pain being so horrific, that it effected both my legs which has never done that before, ever!!! I arrived home and my mother gave me 2 demerols and a compazine. Today was the worst pain I ever expeirenced. My mother prayed for me also and prayer did help. My mother is doing ok for now. She has a doctors appt in a couple of weeks with a cardiologist. I can't live with this pain much longer. My sister is helping me fight my insurance company to get in to see Dr.Reich. I even developed a web site of my own to get financing help to get the surgery I need with Dr.Reich. I know of all the risks and I am not afraid to die, because I know in my heart where I am heading if I don't make it. I was wondering if you could check out my website and tell me your opinion. My website is:Click here: Collection for Surgery. I need all of the help I can get. Let me know what you think! Your Friend Always, Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: