Pain

Wed Jul 2 21:42:51 2003

It seems to be getting more difficult to work at my job now.I just finished seeing my pain dr who put me on demerol for the pain.But I don't like being on pain medication of any kind unless I am in serious pain. I just had my 10th surgery and lost 4 pints of blood in less than 30 minutes. I am so scared now, because this pain is not going away and I am too afraid that I may lose my job. I have been taking care of my mother who's health is not good and have been helping her out the best that I can under the circumstances.I love my job and my company knows the disease that I have. I am under FMLA intermittinly only.It last for only 3 mos at a time. So everytime my FMLA is going to expire, my primary care dr just fills out FMLA forms again.The last surgeon I had almost killed me. He did not care if I had lived or died. I know eventually I'll have to have surgery again soon, but I am trying to put it off so that I can finish my bankrupcty with my attorney. I sometimes wish I would die on the operating table so that I wouldn't have to put so much pressure on my mom and sis. I just hate putting them thru this all the time. I have my good days and more often lately bad days. I know in my heart that this last surgeon made a horrible mistake on me to which I have to live with for the rest of my life. I even have pictures to prove he wronged me. I am so grateful for finding this site and I pray for each and every sufferer with ARD. I can't afford to go to Germany for surgery, but God has helped me along the way. Please pray for me. Thanks Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: