Another view

Thu Jul 10 10:37:49 2003

Hi Laynia, I just saw your posts to Karla and Dawn. I had to speak up! You are totally mistaken when you say that all the advocates for Dr. Kruschinski have left the board. Only 2 have, and Sally needs a break from all this, I so hope and pray she'll be back. She has alot of friends and supporters here, and we all want her back when she has had some time to relax! Sally was basically attacked for no reason, as this has all gotten out of hand!She needs the time away right now...who can blame her? There are many more of us that support Dr. Kruschinski that still read the board and post ocassionally, but with all the rules it's been hard..I don't want to name names(as much as I would like to, they don't need to be dragged into all of this, publicly) but I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you ask me in a personal email who they are, and I don't think they would mind you contacting them to hear what they have to say ! There are about 12(?) or so that remain a part of this board... so... the reason I stay more involved on this board is 1- because it holds a special place in my heart, it saved my life! 2- because I know how many are suffering, and look to this board for help 3- someone needs to keep Dr. Kruschinski's name and reputation here on this board for all the new people that come and want that information...WE DO WHAT WE DO FOR THE PATIENTS!! I'm sorry I confused you with my posts, I was trying to let others know where I am at this point in my life...everything is out there as far as my situation goes. That's all I can do I think you have gotten some information from a few, but you need to look at the bigger picture, and find out as much as you can before jumping on someone's band wagon. TALK TO OTHERS, see what they have to say! Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: