New Member from UKAS No 57

Sun Jul 20 18:09:24 2003

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate it if some of you could write to this Gentleman and tell him how to join in the IAS support forum. His name is - Sandy and he is from - Michigan and his email is -- s_solomonson@hotmail.com.

In Friendship Kath Findlay

The UK Adhesions Society

http://www.adhesions.org.uk

Kath.Findlay@adhesions.org.uk

Please feel free to roam the UKAS website, research all about Adhesions, causes, treatment and prevention.

United we stand Knowledge is power ARD is our fight Surrender never

Hi. My name is Sandy I have had many surgeries to remove adhesions. I have severe addhesions that causes many loops in my bowels. I have not had a bowel obstruction as of yet. The doctors diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome but the medicine they put me on does not work. They will not let me have any pain meds. because it causes constipation. I am getting ready to go to the University of Michigan pelvic pain clinic. I have had about six surgeries including scopes. I had two surgeries in 2001 and one in 2002 and I am posibly looking at another one. They have used interceed and intergel (which is now off the market because they are having bad results one of them is they have found that it can cause more addhesions. If you have any suggestions or doctors that you know of that specialize in working with addhesions please let me know. I cannot work and I don't feel like doing anything because of the pain and bowel problems. I am also on antidepressants to help cope with the feeling of helplesness.

Please e-mail me back I am looking for any informaion you could give me that could help.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: