Help! Could my adhesions be back?

Thu Aug 7 11:54:16 2003

Hi! I haven't posted here in a long time. I had a partial hyst. about 5 years ago due to adhesions from my c-sections. Then last November I had to have the rest taken out due to adhesions. During this last surgery there were complications, my dr. punctured my intestines, not good! But I finally got healed from that and it has been 9 months now, the problem is I'm having alot of pain on the left side. There is nothing left over there that should be causing me any pain. I've gone to tons of general physicians and a Urologist thinking maybe it was kidney stones, nothing. I thought maybe it was my colon, it's the only thing left over there, but I'm not having any symptoms, constipation, etc....so I can't imagine what it could be unless it's more adhesions. Has anyone else had this pain, it's a burning, pinching, throbbing pain on the left side down low and also in my lower back on the left side. It's a constant hurt, I wake up in pain, go to bed in pain. I'm so tired of this. Please help! Teri

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: