Re: Help! Could my adhesions be back?

Thu Aug 7 13:01:00 2003

Teri, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this now... But I can relate. I had a hyster last year in March 02, and I had adhesions then... Well in April of this year I had a laparoscopy to find out why I had pelvic pain like you describe, since my hyst there is nothing there but the colon... Well he found adhesions that plastered my colon to my abdominal wall. He cut them and I was pain free for 8 weeks, now the pain is back, and I am of course beside myself. But it is the same pain, the same place, and increasing in frequency and intensity. I do not have any of the syptoms of obstruction, so at this point I just have the pain. Logic would have it that since the colon is a muscle that always moves, that is why the pain is more constant... Atleast in my opinion. I am trying to get a hold of my gyn to help me deal with the pain.. But I am getting the run around... Go figure. I hate the thought of starting over with yet ANOTHER doctor.

I'm sorry I could not offer you more... But here is a cyber hug for you (((( Teri )))).

--
Sammie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: