Adhesions are back.......

Fri Aug 15 08:50:58 2003

Iwent to the Dr. yesterday. I went to a different one this time. I told him about all the pain I'm having in the left side and he reviewed my chart. He said that he was almost 100% sure that the adhesions had come back and were probably adherring my colon to my pelvic wall this time. He also said that he didn't know anyone that would operate on it, which is fine with me. He was very good about sitting down and talking to me about everything. He also said it would be a good idea to start using something like Citracell just so everything flows out properly. He put me on Cellebrex for pain and inflammation. Have any of you used this before? I told him I didn't want to take any kind of narcotic if I could keep from it. He agreed that would not be a good idea at this point. I asked him about Barrier sprays and he said that sometimes they used them and sometimes they didn't, because they didn't always work. Are there any Dr.'s in the US that treat Adhesions? Thanks for all the support and help!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: