help again

Tue Aug 19 11:53:44 2003

Hi: Still going thru the process of trying to diagnose breathing problem. Have been to pulmonologist and tests came back normal. Heart too. One test showed mild obstructive disease. Could mean asthma. Could be something not yet detectable. Realise this is an adhesions board, not lung. But her is my dilemma. If this is not a lung problem, and adhesions have adered to my diaphragm causing a problem breathing, or if the distennded abdomen I have is causing pressure on the diaphragm, how do I convince a Dr. to check for this? My dr's are to the point of telling me i need to be committed because they cant find anything. They no longer address me seriously. I'm so fatigued I can hardly function. Losing weight. Need hyster and lysis but now dont know if body could withstand surgery based on lungs, unless it's the adhesions and not lungs. Drs I'm seeing refuse to acknowledge adhesions could form on diaphragm. Wont even address and i'm feeling weaker everyday. Anyone with any info, please. I'm desperate.

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: