Re: adhesions after C-section

Wed Sep 10 11:19:36 2003

Hi Janine and thanks for your reaction. I'm in the Netherlands so Germany would be an option. Why are regular Gyneacologists not qualified to do the job? I'm new at this site and should still do some research. Where can I read up on Dr. Kruschinski? Also I didn't see Helen's name in the list of contributors to this forum. I'm ready for a next appointment with a my gyneacologist, but she's the one that outruled endo based on an echo (both internal and external) and I've learned in the meantime that that's not according to the book. We're going to move to another town soon and I think it would be better to wait and find a new doctor there.

Anyway, thanks again,

--
Carpe Diem

. >

>>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: carpe diem > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 2:33 PM > Subject: adhesions after C-section > > Hi, > > I'm a 42 year old mother. I've had painful intercourse ever since I had > my baby in October 1998. The weird thing is that I had a C-section and > my birth channel was never exposed to a passing baby. > I've had sessions with a psychologist (the whole process of giving birth > was quite traumatic), frequent visits to my GP (it always feels like I'm > having a major vaginal infection while making love) and a thorough > examination by a very gentile female gynaecologist. She told me that > there was no physical reason to be found that could be the cause of this > pain. Still I'm convinced that there is a physical reason and I'm not > giving up. > I'm currently under treatment of an osteopath, he's the first one in > years of a long series of doctors I've seen who thinks there MAY be > physical reasons for my pain. He thinks there may be adhesions between > my bladder and my > vagina, causing pain when there is pressure from the inside. The pain > is located where my G-spot should be, so deeper inside. > As happy I am with his DX, his treatments so far don't sort much effect. > At the moment I'm quite exited for I discovered some websites about > adhesions with information that could possibly change my life. > > So I wonder: > Does any of you have experience with laparascopy and the risk of new > adhesions? > What about insertion of a barrier between the organs involved, after > removing the adhesion? > > Please share your experiences. I'm scared of diving into a new > 'adventure' that may be not worthwile.... > > Thanks a lot, > > Carpe Diem

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: