no subject received Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:15:54 -0500

Wed Sep 24 15:15:56 2003

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Debbie Soder Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 8:11 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: do adhesions get worse?

Hi. Been away from the board for awhile but would like to be added bac in. Have recently developed some new issues and need some input. As had posted previously awhile back, developed some shortness of breath, about three mos. after appendectomy. Just saw another gyno today for large fibroid and he told me that he thinks my adhesions are up inbetween my liver and diaphragm. I also feel them in mid and left section under rib cage and under my bellybutton. Been told they are in my groin, behind my uterus,by rectum, in pelvic side wall, and on small intestine. Have been to multiple pulmonologists, and cardiologists f shortness of breath. Most tests normal except that i do have 3 valves regurgitating blood, but dr's say not enough cause symptoms. I assume adhesions on the diaphragm causing shortness of breath. My question: As time passes will adhesions get worse and cause structural damage to heart and lungs? My lungs and heart are relatively healthy, but with time and straining to breath could damage be done, especially considering valve leakage. Dr Gyno says I just have to live with it. that if he does surgery more adhesions will form and could be worse. My benefits run out in 6 weeks and I'm trying to make decision. Yrs ago I had same shortness of breath when I had no adhesions, so there's still a shadow of doubt that the sob is not adhesions, and could be heart and lungs. sorry for long e mail. Thanks for reading. Any input at all appreciated. Debbie

Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: