Hope someone can help

Wed Sep 24 17:55:07 2003

Hi! I'm new to the board. Tried to use the quilt but currently having technical difficulties so will give limited background here and ask question. I have adhesions from lower abdominal surgery 5 mos. ago. Also had some prior. Had peritonitis. They're in plevic side wall. Behind large fibrous uterus, in rectum and groin (feel like blocking something there) on small intestines, and up as far as liver in front and kidney in back. abdomen distended since surgery and I think infection got up as far as diaphragm and not cleaned--only lower abdomen addressed. Having severe sortness of breath. First right lung now left. feels like right lung bound down. Feel sticking in ches under breastbone--that adhesions "stick" feeling. My questions: Could adhesions have gone to diaphragm from and past to lungs or heart thru esophogal opening (might have hiatal hernia)? Could they actually geton bottom of lungs? Kidney? Wrap around arteries in abdomen? Anyone know or ahe same experience? My lungs actually ache and all teste normal--drs treating me like crazy. Any help appreciated. Lee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: