Request for Doctor: TN ( Adhesions)

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Oct 3 20:47:29 2003

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janine Love Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 6:28 AM Subject: Re: Request for Doctor: TN ( Adhesions)

HI Fran;

The reason the doctors don't want to do another surgery on your daughter is that they are aware that more surgery causes greater adhesions. The more surgeries your daughter has the worse her adhesions will probably get. You should spend some time reading the adhesion quilt to see what others have gone through. Surgery is not always the answer. It is if you're obstructed, but not always just for adhesions. You may wish to check into pain management for her. There is a list of doctors on this site as well as http://www.pain.com

We wish only the best for your daughter.

Janine

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:22 PM Subject: Request for Doctor: TN ( Adhesions) From: feb@tnweb.com (fran) Subject: Adhesions

I am trying to find a laparoscopy doctor in Nashville, Tn for my daughter who has adhesions. Has had 12 surgeries, hysterectomy, and all of that. No one seems to want to help her. She is in a lot of pain, bloating, gas, etc. Last surgery was 1 yr ago with interjel. Why do the doctors not want to do the surgery. She needs some help. I'm sure adhesions are attached to her bowels and intestines now. Were before, real bad. We need help. Any idea of a doctor in Tn that would do this surgery. Need some help. Thanks.

--
Fran Cordum

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: