Re: Lung adhesions

Tue Oct 14 22:34:17 2003

Michelle: i keep asking people if you can get adhesions on your lungs and in your thoracic cavity! I have been short of breath for the past few mos and the drs dont seem to find much but mild obstruction on any tests altho most recently one did find some inflamation. I was thinking that perhaps it was from the abdominal adhesions attaching from my ab to my lungs/ diaphragm and somehow making me irritatated (i pray not). Can that happen? I believe if it's scarring of the lung they call it fibrosis. But fibrosis shows on an x ray. If it's adhesions it wouldnt. I dont want to give you any false answers, but i now ther's a copd site you can go to for answers. I will mail it to your private address. I'm still seeking answers on whther or not adhesions from infection/water/inflamation in the abdomen can travel up into the lung and thoracic cavity. Also can fluid from your ab get into the area of your lungs? My right lung above te sight of the surgery feels "bound down". If anyone knows can they please mail me? Sorry to jump in on your e mail michelle. will mail you that site. lee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: