Re: Adhesion problem

Wed Oct 15 08:27:52 2003

Dear Kristi, I have had the same problem!!!!! My last attack was 7*27*03 I started with severe cramping and then sweats and chills, then i couldnt stop vomiting!!!!

I have under gone a dual contrast C.T. scan xrays & and colonoscopy. My G.I. says thjat my intestines are torttous and some what fixed due to adhesion disease!!!! I am looking into surgery again!!!!

I have had contact with DR. Gerhart and may be flying back to PA. I live in California and would prefer someone closer, however I cant seem to locate any one who specializes in adhesions. I do have a surgeon here who did my gallbladder surgey, and he is willing to remove the adhsions, but he doesnt use any barrier method. I had a partial Hyster. in jan 91(6 1/2 hrs 1st surge for chronic PID w\adhesions) & a total hyster w/ appendex in april 91 then my gallblader in 1999.(They found adhesions on liver this time)! This DISEASE is HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I have severe pain on lower left and I can feel tugging & pulling all the time I wake up if I roll over wrong!!!!

I really pray that Medical Researhers start really taking this serious and find a cure soon!!!!!!!

I can not believe how many people suffer with this!!!!

I thank God every day that I found this site, because it helps to know there are others who understand and dont treat us like we r crazy!!!!!! Blessings Catt (rckrchic23@yahoo.com)email me any time if u need a friend k !

At Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Kristi wrote: >
>I had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Lyons last year due to adhesions.
>I recently went to my gyn. and he did an ultrasound on me and said that
>from what he can tell and the pain I have talked about was that maybe
>the adhesions was back on my bowel.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: