Re: help!

Sun Oct 19 17:07:13 2003

Lee,

I was almost the exact same way. I did not know if I would be able to make it to Penn. for surgery. I was in so much pain. But I did. The trip home after surgery was much better than the one going. Everyone had told me not to let anyone else cut on me because all they are going to do is add more adhesions. Well, that may be true but when the adhesions you already have are killing you. You have to let them work on you. Dr. Gerhart did my surgery on August 29th, along with Dr. Reich. Dr. Reich did an examine on me before surgery and he could fell the adhesions and nodules just by doing a anal exam. I am not going to lie to you and tell you that I am pain free, because I am not there yet. But my pain is no longer from Adhesions. My problem is from the adhesive barrier they have been using on me the last 10 surgeries I have had. Your body is supposed to absorb it . Well , mine didn't. Instead it caused a huge mess. I had a reaction to it and my doctors here didn't know what to do and wouldn't touch it. That is why I ended up with Dr. Gerhart, he was the only doctor who had a plan as to how we could begin to rid my body of this junk. It had burned all of my organs it had come in contact with. So, he had to cut all of the burned tissue out. There was some left on my Colon that was embedded into it, and he didn't take out part of the Colon. He nows says he should have. So, I am more than likely going to have to go one more time. But I just look at it as its a step process. With each step I take I am getting closer to the prize. HEALTH! These guys are the most professional men I have ever been around. Beware, they actually listen to you. I had never had a doctor who did that. If you ever have any questions or just want to talk for support, don't hesitate to contact me. I definitely think two sufferers are better than one!HA!!!

At Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Lee Hope wrote: >
>Ok, im desperate and at my wit send. Loaded with anxiety and my
>daughter is begging for her mother back. Need someone to help me
>muddlethru this. Ive (like al of us) been thru alot. I had an
>appendetomy that caused adhesions only 6 months ago.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: