help!

Tue Oct 14 22:35:40 2003

Ok, im desperate and at my wit send. Loaded with anxiety and my daughter is begging for her mother back. Need someone to help me muddlethru this. Ive (like al of us) been thru alot. I had an appendetomy that caused adhesions only 6 months ago. Bt i already had adhesions from a lap and perhaps an undaiagnosed infection before. Now im having troublewith my breathing --perhaps adhesions on my liver and diaphragm. I find out i have ovarian cysts that keep rupturing and can cause more adhesions. And my abdomen is all pushed up into my diaphragm causing more shortness of breath. I may have a duodenal hernia and my digestion is so sluggish i cant eat because the stomach (with adhesions?) presses my diaphragm. Acid keeps backwashing into my esophagus and coud God forbid cause lng damage. Have lost 30 lbs. Sleep propped up at night to breath and avoid reflux. Large fibroid size of orange/melom needs to be removed with ovaries. Benefits run out in three weeks. I'm gonna have a breakdown. Do I do lysis, hernia, hyster, all three? And am i strong enough for any? my lungs are fighting to survive these days and ive had too much testinfg. They may need to do lap tho tpo find out what the fluid is that's floating around in my ab from. Im sorry for being a crazy person but i am and ive had it! I want my quality of life back. Cant afford dr k and dont know if could even flywioth my lungs and the pressure i the cabin. Anyonewith some input or answers please help---dr redan is an option. but again. dont know if all this stuff can be done at once and if safe. and since im an adhesio former whats to keep me from forming more? And if i dont have surgery done, ths condition of possible infection/ cysts bursting etc may just continue. Plus my appendectomy site still feels inflamed. Sorry for being a crazy person, but i need help. about to break. thanks. lee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: