just found this message board THANK GOD!!!

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Oct 25 00:06:03 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 6:59 PM Subject: Re: just found this message board THANK GOD!!!

Dear Mary, I have been going through the same thing.

I have been trying to make an appointment with a surgeon down in Miami. My insurance recommened a surgeon in Miami that can help me. My primary doctor here in Tampa doesn't want me to have surgery with any of the surgeons here in the Tampa area, because of the last surgeon I had. The last surgeon last yr nicked a main artery in my ab and I ended up in ICU for a few days with 4 units of blood. Needless to say I survived. I hope I make it through this next surgery. I am employed full time and am on FMLA intermediate. I use it only if my pain is too enbearable then I just go home and take my pain med. I don't want to be on demerol for the rest of my life, this is why I need to seek help outside of Tampa. I am on adhesion .org quilt. My name is Dalene and I live in Tampa, FL My nickname is Dee. Take care Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: