my belly is numb after a hysterectomy

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Dec 13 17:25:57 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of 'Elan Management Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 9:35 AM Subject: Re: my belly is numb after a hysterectomy

You will be numb for quite awhile as they cut through some nerves when opening you up. You will also have scar tissue building below the incision line, and more so where they tie your internal sutures off. If you are worried about the 2 inch long bump, you should have your doctor check it when you go in for your recheck. Make sure not to do any heaving lifting at all for the first 6-12 weeks or you can cause more scar tissue.

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 9:23 AM Subject: my belly is numb after a hysterectomy Sender: natalia3319@aol.com (tammy)

im 29 and i had a hystorectomy 11-25-03. the right side of my belly is completely numb. and exactally with the tingling on the right side. also i have a 2 inch long by 1 inch thick bump under my incission on my right side. as with your questions. i was wondering if you found out anything.

thank you tammy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: