Re: Brenda from Canada-advise

Mon Jan 5 07:04:14 2004

Hello Brenda from Canada,

This is Dee from Indiana and I am getting ready to go Wednesday to have the colonoscopy, it is not the same as barium. I have been having so many problems with my intestines, it rules my life more than I do now and the pain is terrible. I got next Wednesday to have a laposcope and they are talking about probably taking out my ovaries and more adhesions. It is so terrible that so many suffer with this on a daily basis and I want you to know that I do what I call a blanket prayer at night, to cover all those who suffer with this, I do know your pain. I have always been energetic and hard working and since being plagued with this I don't even feel like I know the person I go to bed with and wake up with anymore. Unfortunately, I am 46 and because they say the adhesion are probably wrapped around my ovaries and causing them not to work I have been feeling the full effects of menopause for quite some time. To be honest, I was not ready, especially to have it forced on me by removal of my ovaries, but as we all know, we will do almost anything for some pain relief. I do wish you luck and if you like I will post again after my colonoscopy Wednesday and let you know how it went. If you need to get in touch with me my e-mail address is dangel1957@aol.com. Good luck and angels on your adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: