bowel adhesions PLEASE HELP

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Jan 6 19:40:32 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sheila Wymer Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 2:25 PM Subject: Re: bowel adhesions PLEASE HELP

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I know what you are talking about. I have been getting more and more constipated lately and know it's my adhesions. It is scary, we can only hold so much. I don't know what I will do either. I also don't know what to tell you except I hope you the best. We have got to do something about this problem. I was so suprised to find the adhesions quilt and read the emails and know I was not, am not, the only one going through this. It is pure hell. The only way that I know of for them to detect adhesions and scar tissue is to open you up.

What a test and in the meantime the Drs. don't want to give us pain medicine but when morapine barley takes the edge off there's a serious pain problem. I know that I have never had a "drug problem" relating to the pain medicine because I only take, took, it as needed. They are going after the wrong people. Go after the Meth freaks! I am just babbling now. I truly wish you the best, take care. Love, Sheila

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: