day to day

Sun Jan 11 11:10:33 2004

greetings and salutations! im happy to meet you guys as I've been surfing through the board for the last month or so. been focused on Medicaid and disability but finally broke through THAT haze long enough to get an e-mail address and join the energy of your communications. im sure we all nod our heads we think of the MAZE we're in sometimes. you know, we're scratching our heads thinking "there's gotta be a way outta here". im finding it helps to sometimes let go and let myself take a break from charging the "wall". of course, this only happens when i've got my three minutes of bliss. if im lucky and having a great day, if my meds are actually helping, if im not busy convincing my lunch to stay down, then i plop right down in the morass (fancy word for bog, quicksand, maze of pain), stretch out my legs, soak up the sun, and thank G-d for three minutes of beautiful unlabored breath. i hope each and every one of you is blessed with three minutes today (even more would be cool, too--but we take what we can get, right?). you guys are awesome and i have alot of respect and alot of thanks that i know im not alone in this and that you are the special people that i share a connection with because "you only can understand if you've walked in my shoes", and we're as close to that as we may get. sorry, for the whopper runon sentence! goodonya mates.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: