Is there anyone out there?

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Jan 21 12:23:06 2004

From: 'Elan ManagementSent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:47 PM Subject: Re: Is there anyone out there?

One way I was able to tell that I had adhesions was when doing crunches at the gym. I continually had middle back "pulling" doing the crunches and my trainer could not understand why. I could not complete the crunches do to the pain in the middle of my back. That's when I finally went into the doctor to see if there was an explanation for this problem. After my lap, I was told that the adhesions were tied up to my abdominal wall.

Even though I have gone 1.5 years before without problems, standing with pain was one of the first signs of it returning for me. I thought the same, that my lower back had problems, and went to my trainer for strengthening technics. When the pain got worse, and then the problem started once again during crunches, I knew I was in trouble again.

We all hope for the miracle of freedom from this pain and this dibilitating problem. We all hope the best for everyone. One thing that really does seem to help is deep massage especially within the first year after surgery (it should also help your lower back pain while standing). Swimming seems to help many as well, and kicking is a great lower back strengthener!

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 4:14 PM Subject: Is there anyone out there? Sender: rmasse2333@aol.com (Robin M)

I agree with All on this. There are people who have gone 2 years with out adhesion pain. We don't hear anything from them because they are healed and have started living life again, working and such.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: