Want to say thanks & has anyone ever found a real solution?

Tue Mar 23 21:10:09 2004

I wanted to say thank you for your replies to my first post. I appreciate the warm welcome.

I have been reading reading reading and researching the internet desperately trying to find a real solution to my pain.

There is so much conflicting information out there as to what works, what doesn't, what you should try, what you should avoid! It's maddening!

I am wondering, though, if I may ask as respectfully as I can, are there any people out there who ever actually get *relief* from their adhesions permanently?

Are there any dr.s here in the USA that have a good success rate of treating these? Either through surgery or other means? Because as I embarked on my search, I came up with a dr. in germany who seems to have quite a high success rate.

I just am not ready to accept that I am going to be in pain for the rest of my life. I know I am not crazy. I know this pain is real. I've tried all of the other avenues...chiropractor, accupunture, meditation, yoga, water aerobics, pain meds., bio feedback.....seen GI dr.'s, pain management dr.'s, OB/GYN's...

There has GOT to be some solution somewhere doesn't there? :(

I'm on all of the "other" drugs commonly used to treat "chronic pain"....amitriptyline, prozac, and I'm on topamax for my migraines too.....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: