chiropractor and pain

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Mar 24 11:19:12 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:27 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: chiropractor and pain

I went to Physical Therapy for a while, shortly after I started having problems after the Hysterectomy in 2000.

At PT they did a lot of deep tissue massage to try to loosen the grip of the scar tissue, it is said that scar tissue is pliable for about 2 years and then it becomes hardened and sort of set in it's ways. Nasty stuff!

I've never heard of the use of a low level laser, tell us more what that is and what it feels like and if it helps. Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to All, Tammy Lynn

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:33 PM Sender: tnfriend@comcast.net (Jean Ann) Subject: chiropractor and pain

I've really learned a lot from all of you, so instead of finding a doctor to surgically remove this tightness around my navel, I'm trying other methods to see if I can't relieve some of the tension.

I've started doing the yoga, deep breathing into my abdomen, to stretch things out. I also went to my chiropractor yesterday. He used a low level laser for a few minutes then did deep muscle work to try and relax some of the tightness.

I see him again next week, but it did seem to help. Didn't know if anyone else might find this useful.

Jean Ann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: