First baby after Gasless-Laparoscopic for adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Mar 25 20:18:22 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janine Love Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:16 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: First baby after Gasless-Laparoscopic for adhesions

Hi Craig;

Congratulations on the baby!! Sure glad to hear that it's healthy. A couple questions for you...1) Did your wife have natural child birth or a c-section? 2) How do you know she is adhesion free? During pregnancy it's hard to feel adhesions (this I know first hand) but when they opened me up I was FULL of them so much that they couldn't find my uterus although I was pregnant with a 9 1/2 pound baby. Just curious because I know most of us have looked into the surgery in Germany, but the results sure haven't been consistent.

Thanks and enjoy that beautiful baby!

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 12:25 PM Sender: mahi007@yahoo.com (Craig Richardson) Subject: First baby after Gasless-Laparoscopic for adhesions

Hello all,

Just wanted to update many of the people that have supported my wife with adhesions. For those that don't know, my wife had gasless laparoscopic surgery to remove adhesions in July.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: