need nj doctors

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Mar 30 21:39:42 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Fragmidas@aol.com Subject: Re: need nj doctors

Dear Michelle:

I have been going to a place for over a year now that at one time was wonderful. The doctor i was going to left the practice last June and her replacement is very young and very into trigger point injections and everything else she can think of to get you off of pain medicine. she isnt very understanding and if you tell her that your pain is getting worse instead of better, she will tell you that pain medicine is not the answer, that she needs to find the source of the pain, eventhough she knows that i have adhesions. I went in last week and told her that i had a kidney stone and she said that she wouldnt give me anything extra because that wouldnt solve my problem. im sorry for going through all this. I have an appointment with a new pain doctor on monday outside of trenton which shouldnt be too far from you if it works out okay.

i will email the group when i get back to let you know how i make out, if its worth it for you to make an appointment. wish me luck!!!

If you ever need to talk, feel free to email me anytime!!!

your friend,

Susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: