urethra adhesions

Mon Aug 2 21:07:28 2004

Hello forum!! I have a question I hope you can answer. As people with adhesions and pain I know that I will have a helpful and understanding response. I have an obstruction in my urethra that has rapidly developed in the last 4 months. Before 4 months, it was not present. This obstruction or scar tissue, through testing, appears to be progressing..like info. I found on adhesions I have learned about the growing process and the forming of the tissue but I am still surprised about the "quick ness" of the growth. Of course the Drs. had no idea why and gave me no time frame or further help as what the future needs will be except for the knowledge of "it will probaly grow back anyway".....I have another question that was skipped as well...for my pelvic pain they tested me for IC ...interstitual cystitis..which they said I had...but I am in a frame of mind ..thinking ..I have had so much damage due to "bad" c- sections and a torn uterus that I am thinking all my pain could as well be pelvic adhesions, seeing how I now have adhesions in my urethra for no given reason...but I got no answers fm. any Drs. They refused to look...seeing how that would be advasive..but...would it not help to find the truth to the underlying cause...even if there might not be a solution I would feel more knowledgeable about what is happening to me....IS that wrong?

Thankyou for any response, Tammy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: