FW: Bowel Surgery

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Aug 2 21:07:37 2004

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Bogarty [mailto:carolynbogarty245@msn.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:56 PM To: International Adhesions Society Subject: Bowel Surgery

Hello My name is Carolyn I am seeking information on bowel surgery. As with some of the story I have read about, most people have been threw the same things I have gone threw for the last 3 years. Not only have I had every test you can think of I have also seen a lot of different doctors for my adhesion problems. I was diagnosed 3 years ago with pain due from adhesion. The doctor who is a gastro doctor told me that my pain might be caused from adhesion, she said that my obgyn doctor is the doctor I need to do laparoscopy adhesion surgery. The surgery was done but when he got in he found the the adhesion on my lower left side was more then he could handle, so he sent me to see surgeon, that surgeon ask me to try pain therapy first before having the surgery, which is not working. So I am now seeing a bowel surgeon, I am glad that I am seeing him so far he is being real careful in reviewing my case.

I am wanting to know if there is anyone out their who has had this surgery? After 3 year of living with this pain, I am ready to do something.

Thanks Carolyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: