There might be a ray of hope for us Canadians suffering from

Thu Oct 7 10:32:34 2004

Hello everybody this is Brenda from Ottawa. It has been a long time since I have posted but I want to let you know what is going on with me. Well I have been having a real hard time with my adhesion pain and I am still going to the pain management clinic here in Ottawa. Well on Wednesday 29/2004 I received a call from the pain management unit stating that they no longer can do my treatment because of 2 doctors leaving and a large amount of cancer patients that are needing treatments for pain. When I got off the phone I swear I cried for a whole day because when I started there they sat me down and told me they will work with me until I get to some point where I am comfortable now I feel that they are doing the same as the other doctors I have been to who have said I need to learn how to deal with my pain. Well I got on the computer and remebered that there was a Dr. at the Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto who are doing studies on Chronic pelvic pain due to adhesions. So I got in touh with the doctor and he asked me to get a referral and also send him all my documents that I have concering my adhesion problem so Today I am sending them off in hopes that I am ilegalable to be seen by them. I will keep in contact with everyone if this goes through I can tell other Canadian patients about this Hopsital and wether or not if I am going to be going there. So keep your fingers crossed.

I hope all is well with my fellow suffers of adhesions.

Sincerely Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: