Re: Take Back Your Life

Sun Oct 31 18:18:41 2004

Dear Brenda, Spray Gel is the best barrier in use in Germany and Europe. Even if it is FDA approved, the surgeons will have to perfect their surgical skills for this product to work properly. The Dr I went to in Duisburg, Germany, has over 25 years of experience in research and surgical removal of adhesions. The surgeries were the easiest ones I have ever had. I am not sure if they will allow me to post his contact information here, so email me and I will give you his name and email address. Most insurance will not cover this as it is not FDA approved and is concidered experimental. It is expensive, but well worth it. A friend on mine had surgery there and the maker of Spray Gel went there to observe the surgery. After my return home, adhesion free, I sent the makers a letter, thanking them for their work on this product. I don't really endorse products, my thinking is use what ever you want, but this deserves a gold star in my book and is worth talking about because I know it works. It changed my life!! It gave me life!! my email is rmasse2333@aol.com robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: