Emergency Room

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Nov 18 18:17:38 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jennifer Carpenter Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 6:56 AM Subject: Re: Emergency Room

I had a similer experience at the Emergency room. I had surgery on my fallopian tubes in hopes I would get pregnant. I am over 2 months late for my period and have been having pain. I called my family doc and she informed me that It would be best to go to emergency because an eptopic pregnancy (or fallopian tube pregnancy) may not show up on a home pregnancy test. So the pain wasn't subsiding so at 10pm my husband took me in. The doctors in emerg were not helpful, The First doctor listened immpatiently as I described the pain and My history (she didn't seem to care) and preformed a PAP. And a 2nd doctor come into my room to give me the results of the tests and he said "well you can't be in that much pain you fell asleep"!! can you imagine, a Doctor talking like that to his patients. I went home in pain with no meds. I haven't had pain like that since that day, but I can feel burning and I still havent started my period yet! I have been waiting since June 28 for an appointment with my OBGYN and they can;t even give me an estimate to when I will see him. I wish you pain free Jen From: dee1020tt@aol.com (Dee) Subject: Emergency Room

I was in the emergency room last night at a totally different hospital thinking I would be treated differently. Not a chance! The pain had become so severe in the last few days that it even has been painful to even walk.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: