Re: Massive adominal adheasions

Thu Jan 27 17:12:06 2005

Hi Linda,

You mention you're in California. It's a big state but I do know a doctor with a lot of experience treating adhesions and pelvic pain who is in Northern California. His name is Andrew Cook. You can check out his website at http://www.pelvicpain.com. Don't be put off by all the information about endometriosis on his site, he does specialize in endo but he treats a lot of adhesion patients as well. Heck, endometriosis can cause adhesions so I'd say the majority of the endo patients for whom Dr. Cook does surgery have adhesions. I know I did.

Dr. Cook is not contracted with insurance so you'd be utilitizing your out of network benefits however, it's well worth the expense in my opinion. We live in Northern California. When I first found Dr. Cook and went to him for surgery he was in New Orleans. I'd go to New Orleans again in a heartbeat if he were still there if I ever needed surgery again.

Dr. Cook's telephone number is 408-358-2511.

Best of luck.

--
Debbie

At Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Linda Looman wrote: > >I have been suffering from adheasions now for about four years. I have >had 17 operations. I think that i was doing just fine untill dec. 6 >2003 when the dr. discovered a 11cm tumer in my lower adomlnal area.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: