Pressure

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Jan 27 17:13:33 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 8:30 PM Subject: Re: Pressure

Please try and not have any more surgeries to remove adhesions unless it is an emergency. We all get to the point where we want them out NOW.

I have gone the surgery route (Germany also) and I still have chronic problems. Some people claim they are a lot better after going to Germany and others don't. (Although my pain is better, I don't know if it will eventually get worse as time goes on as the adhesions thicken)

I have gone to a lot of drs and they all say pain management is our only option.

It is depressing also to be in chronic pain, so a good counselor would be in order I believe for all of us. Kelly

> ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:29 PM Sender: lauriefaith@sbcglobal.net (Laurie) Subject: Pressure

Well, here I am again, trying to see just how long I can wait before I go back to the doctor with the pressure I am feeling on my right side again. It will be 1 1/2 years since my last operation which I had to have a kidney removed due to adhesions. Not to bad I say. But still quite tiring. I can never get ahead financially or at work.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: