Kidney pain and Adhesions

Wed Mar 30 16:38:30 2005

I have a history of adheasions from multiple surgeries plus a history of kidney stones. I have been in pain about a year now but in severe pain the past several months that is getting worse and worse. I went to a Urologist who seemed to brush off my pain but ordered a CT scan. The scan showed I have some small stones in my right kidney and my right renal system is swollen.

He then ordered a Lasix Renal Scan. I was in severe pain during this simple procedure and felt sure it would show a blockage in my right kidney. The dr. called today and said it turned out normal and the small stones I have should not be causing any problems. I am at wits end on what dr. should I go to, what tests can they do to find out what is causing this pain and how can it be fixed? I am constantly nauseated from the pain, it gets really severe at times and all I want to do is lay in bed and cry with the heating pad.

The heating pad seems to help ease the pain. I am getting so depressed from being in pain for so long. I have had my appendicts and gallbladder removed,numerous surgeries for ovarian cysts (a few had ruptured), Endometrious, total hystectomy, 3 lb. uterine tumor, and many cysto's due to kidney stones and infections (right side only). I have four children and the pain of labor didn't seem to be this bad and definetly didn't last this long. Any suggestions on what type of dr. I should see and what tests I need to show what is wrong? I am afraid the adheasions are attached to my right kidney, I have always had the pains in the right side only and the surgeries on the right side only (except for the hysterectomy and endometrious). I am getting more and more depressed that all I want to do is die.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: