Re: New to Site!

Tue May 3 20:01:18 2005

There is a surgeon I am seeing next Tuesday in Celebration Hospital at Celebration Florida.His name is Dr. Jay Redan and he is excellent from what I have heard. The pain is getting too much for me to bear. I am only able to eat one meal per day and even that is painful. I had to cut off my tv cable and had to borrow money just to pay my rent. I am really scared of what may happen to me. Dee

-----Original Message----- From: International Adhesions Society <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sun, 1 May 2005 15:52:07 -0500 Subject: New to Site! From: sl_wolfe@yahoo.com (Stacie) Subject: New to Site!

I am relieved to find this site with so much info. I think I am battling adhesions again. I am a 31 year old female. I had to have a hysterectomy at 23 due to adhesions from two c-sections. I have since had 2 bladder surgeries, my ovaries removed and my gall bladder. It has been 2 years since my last surgery and I am in terrible pain and having bladder type problems. I hate to hear of so many people suffering, but I am glad to know there are others who can understand and listen. Any input on new treatments or good surgeons would be great. Thanks!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: