Re: touch up surgery-where are all the not eating folks???

Sat May 7 18:22:51 2005

I keep seeing various posts from people who are post surg who could not eat before surg-yet I can't seem to find anybody on any of the various adhesion boards who is in my boat currently (oral enteral). If you're out there, please talk to me. I'm not bad enough off to qualify for support from the Oley Foundation yet I'm not well enough to eat solid foods-am I all alone in the world on a low fat, low fiber, low residue, lactose free diet with chronic nausea and dumping syndrome?

I seriously need to talk to somebody else on how to manage dumping and how to deal with the nutritional issues involved in long term liquid diets. I'm not having surgery unless I fully obstruct. If everybody is having surgery because they are like me, is there anybody out there who is like me NOW who'd like to talk? I feel like a freak (grin) I've been on liquids for 2.5 years, would like to connect with anyone with more experience. One thing I'm having problems with is B vite levels on high carbohydrate diets, also calcium intake.

--
Margaret

>afterall, i have finally been able to e

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: