Please help me

Sat May 7 18:24:50 2005

Hi all, yes I too have been to hundreds of doctors for my severe ab pain... and bowel disfunction. I am scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks but I am really scared as the last surgery I had I almost died from complications and that was just a minor day surgery ...in this surgery in 2 weeks I am having all of my bowel removed and my small intestine connected to my rectum..... I met with the anestesiologist today and I could tell he did not believe a word I said and that all he was thinking is well I will knock her out and she wont know the difference...... and then when the nurse left the room I grabbed my chart and looked at it and saw how my previous bowel doctor said all my problems were ANXIETY....

I was so ticked off..... I do not have anxiety and have never been diagnosed with it.....and I just plain dont have it..... I have ab pain and had hemorraged last year for 3 hours when an adhesion broke away from my bowel..... and my doctor put in the record that i had SOME rectal bleeding on straining..... what the heck..... I mean I poured blood out of my rectum for 3 hours and he makes it sound like I had minor hemorroid bleeding.....anyway I left in a unhappy mood and thinking of cancelling the surgery all together........but my new doctor is nice and I am not sure she is writing those things that the old one did but still the nurse and the anestesiiolgist(sp) read that crap and they probably think I am nuts and won't listen to me about my allergies to drugs etc...... has anyone else been through thiis feeling like they don't believe you or having untrue stuff written in their records....

please reply.......... I need some one to tell me I am not alone in this crap..... Thanks so much

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: