Seprafilm

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu May 12 23:47:14 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kathy941E@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 1:33 AM Subject: Re: Seprafilm

Hi All!! I too suffer from this ficious cycle of endo. and adhesions. I have had lots and lots of surgeries; and no relief in sight. I'm suffering so imense pain that I am at my last straw with always being sick and in pain!

I had a Neuro-Stimulator implant put in, and am not able to use it due to the fact it has made me sick and vomit alot from the constant vibration.

Met a Dr. in Celebrations, Orlando, Florida, who swears he can cure me 100% ?????? He teaches to other Doctors all over the world, and has patients from all over the world he 100% cures. I am a little leary of this, cause if in fact this is true, nobody would suffer from this "curse" ever again.??????

I am wanting to know if anybody knows this doctor named: Dr. Redan?. Everything he does is strictly and only Laprascopic!.

Any and all information on this Dr. would be such a great appreciation! Kathy kathy941e@aol.com

Moderator note: learn more about Dr. Redan's Practice by going to our website: http://www.adhesions.org And click on Sponsors

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: