Re: Social Security Disablility

Sun May 15 10:26:25 2005

Dear Friend, i too have all of the pain and heartaches as I am quite sure that you do.

I applied for social security for the first time about a year and a half ago. Of course, I was denied. My doctors were as stunned as I was. They were really helpful and even encouraged me to apply. But then I contacted an attorney who deals with social security disabilitiy cases, I had very little to do from that time on as she handled nearly everything. She collected all of my records from each doctor, she dealt with the social security administration and eventually I had an appointment with a judge to hear my case. The day of my hearing, I was so nervous, But it all went very well. My judge decided that he did not even have to hear my case from me. He said that he had read enough from my records and spoken to my attorney and that It was a shame that I even had to go all the way there for the hearing!! he approved my case without even seeing me!!

That was about 8 months ago.. It takes a while to get started with the monthly help if you know what I mean, but it is all so woth it. My advice to you is to contact an attorney in this field ASAP. No matter how far along you are in the process, it is a great benefit in the long run. If I had done that very thing, My life would have been alot better alot sooner.

I hope you at least consider this advice and Good Luck!!

sincerely, A fellow sufferer of adhesions

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: