need advice on what to do...where to go

Wed May 18 20:31:51 2005

As some of you may have read when i fisrt posted that i have been sufering with adhesion-related disorders since 1990. I have had multple bowel obstructions and well as losing other internal organs. My last surgical count was 26. I am coming to the place hwere I feel the most comfort to ask you for your help.

As extendsive as my surgery was last October, and dr error was made and not toled agout to my family until i hade to return to the OR for an open laparatomy. what was promised to me paid up front, guarantteed i couldgo 20 years with the repair. Well, here i ma before you... weak, in constant pain, although it makes me a bit loopy before bed, so I must be misspelling thingsl sorru; Ok,in a nutsthll , my CT show messenteric inflammationn, a degeration of my lumger sprine; K...they also found two pelvic masses one on each side. Radiologist thinks their ovarian in nature, would be fine if I had ovaraies!?!

So...the dilema, my new surgepm ises seprafilm but doesn't think it will help me inthe long tun. He says he's waiting for spraygel. Anyone know it it's here in the stats yest and where?

--
Jeanne Surdo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: