Re: pain

Wed Jun 1 19:51:54 2005

Honey, adhesions DO show up on ultrasounds. Specifically transvaginal ones. that is where they use a wand (no dont drink water) and insert it inside you. Mine look like ver dense thick spider webs...or swiss cheese.

YOU will be able to see them as well, just as you would view a fetus. Adhesions are a hard battle no one has one as of yet. This place is excellent for photos and info and finding wonderful people to help and guide.

When i go to the er "juice" as they call it or morphine is what is giving me right away. a cat scan is done and a partial or full obstruction is found. (tastes like crystal delight it does not!) then we do the waiting game. My obstruction MUST clear with in four days. If not surgery is performed as your intestines are not getting blood to them and the tissue starts a rotting process and perotonitis can happen. Why not make a chart of your pain? what time of day? on a scale of 1-10 (as they do in the hospital). Start to know everything about your body and what triggers it, makes it worse ect.

BE YOUR PATIENT CHART. The doctor can only do so much in the time alloteed. Go in with info to help him HELP YOU! Best wishes honey. You are not alone.

At Sun, 29 May 2005, pauline wrote: >
>i have pain in my stomach all the time, was just in emergency room 3
>days ago ran all tests that they can think of for the past coupla
>years, never find any thing .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: