just had surgery for third time.

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Jun 11 09:32:24 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Yorkeysx2@aol.com Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 8:44 AM Subject: Re: just had surgery for third time.

o the person that asked about the old staples being left inside you for years after a surgery, well i have been an adhesion suffer for 22 years i had endometreosois for years well since the age of 16 and adhesions came from then on but i have had 14 major surgeries for adhesions and yes the staple thing always has came to my mind cause it is in the area that seems to bother me the worse and drs say naah thats not it ythey do say the staple can be on a nerve and the adhesions are pulling, but to your question yes i have thought the very same thing cause also alot of drs will see it on x ray and say wow , that should have dissolved??? its been there for ten years or more,,,i guess the dense adhesions all around it keep it from dissolving who knows but i know no one wants to attempt to touch it,,well just wanted you to know your not alone,,,,,thanks and my e mail is yorkeysx2@aol.com and my name is angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: