had hysterectomy 4 weeks ago due

Sat Jun 11 09:34:46 2005

Hello! I had a c section in 2002 and the doc tagged my abdomen with a dissovable stitch. Scar tissue formed around it leaving me with a pole of scar tissue connecting my uterus to my abdomen. My doctor was afraid to leave that connected for the fear of my intestines would grow around it. My bladder was also adhesed to my uterus so that had to be cut apart.

So 4 weeks ago I had a partical hysterectomy. My doc left my cervix in becuse there was so much scar tissue between the cervix and the bladder, he also left one ovary in. (The other had a cyst on it) It has been for weeks and I thought I would feel alot better by now. My stomach is still very swollen. Is that normal? My doctor didnt cut through my stomach muscles but relayered my tissues?? Not sure about how that works. Also he used a pain buster to keep my insicion numb for the first couple days, has anyone ever has that used on them and if so any feedback would be great. Maybe I expected to much to soon, if anyone has any advise I would love to here it. Tx Kari

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: