trying to find answer, and a good dr.

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Jun 30 22:53:35 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:13 AM Subject: Re: trying to find answer, and a good dr.

Melissa, I am a chronic pain sufferer with adhesions. I have had three adhesion surgeries in the past 5 or so years. I went to the "Best." I am once again struggling with the adhesions. I hate to see you go back for more surgeries as more then likely they will return and they could come back worse. You can't just keep having surgeries.

That definetaly is not good to do. I would recommend pain management and maybe some mental health counseling (if needed for depression). I know, there are days that I am ready for surgery because I can't take it anymore but then I worry about them coming back worse and I have no clue who I would get to do the surgery. It is a bad situation that we are in.

Sender: mprice1967@verizon.net (Melissa) Subject: Re: trying to find answer, and a good dr.

-Rach, Thank you for your reply. I have had 2 differant gyno dr.,1 family dr., 1 pain dr., and 1 rumitiod dr. I live in Illinois, but at this point I would travel anywhare to get some help. The doctor that does my surgery puts mesh in everywhare he cuts.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: