Re: My Update - from Rach

Thu Aug 4 22:31:06 2005

thanks I went to pain doc whom gave me alot of different things that just didn't work my family doc gives me oxycotin 80 mg x 2 a day plus patches 150 mg every 3 days some say that can kill a person but it helps out with out them I would be in the er everyday .my pain gets so bad sometimes I don't know what to do the pain meds work for a while till the body gets use to them .this is the highest he will go on pain meds I don't blame him I feel when the adhesions get real bad .my bowels don't move at all I cant eat my food comes up .and I cant move out of bed .at 38 years old I really feel like 98 .if it takes surgeries to help for a while I will go though them .I stay in the hospital at least 3 weeks after due to my bowels shout down .the use to say its the pain meds but it wasn't my colon is immobile I had the test were

you drink these capsules filled with rubber rings and every 8 hours go in for x ray too see how far they get .mine stayed in the same place for almost

a month .I just wish people would understand we know our bodies and know what works and what don't thanks alaina

> Sender: RachLux68@yahoo.com (Rach)
> Subject: Re: My Update - from Rach
>
> Alaina,
>
> Thank you for the support. I want to suggest to you that you find a
> pain management doc rather than having your family doc perscribe your
> meds.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: