Re: post-surgery pain

Thu Aug 4 22:31:24 2005

To whom it may concern; I personally choose to have repeat surgeries to remove adhesions because these "little aliens" are constantly pulling my remaining internal organs together into places that they just do not belong.

And furthermore, the adhesions have been causing kinks in my intestines resulting in my inability to have bowel movements any bigger than a lady bug! Adhesion sufferers like myself have continual surgeries out of necessity, not because we like to have surgeries. And some procedures that do not work for some sufferers, DO work for other sufferers. Therefore, if you have been blessed with a case of adhesions that does not require continual surgery, then I suggest that you thank God for it, because there are thousands of adhesion sufferers like myself that do have the adhesions so bad that we just have no other choice. My last surgery was last January when I had a laparotomy and the surgeon used Interceed, which is a gauze-like mesh material, around my remaining organs in the hope that the adhesions could not get through the mesh and to my organs. I am already noticing my pain and other symptoms are worsening to the point that I am looking at another surgery in the not too distant future. Some sufferers may

end up having surgeries for the rest of their lives. I pray that this will shed some light on the subject.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: