working with adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Aug 11 20:01:34 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:12 PM Subject: Re: working with adhesions

Tammie, I have always worked and did work after two of my adhesion surgeries but then itcame to either work and not have any thing left for my family or stay home and at least give what I can to my family. It makes you feel worthless when you can't work but I would rather be with family then in bed.

I have recently applied for disability.

It does sound like your pain man. dr is on the right track with what he is giving you. Maybe he can try something else or up the dosage. My pain management dr. had not seen anyone for adhesion pain either before me. It helped that I brought him a tape of a surgery I had. He couldn't believe how bad the adhesions were. He tried every thing to help me. Kelly

Sender: "D. Tigoudar/ T. Crongey" <dtigoudar2001@yahoo.com> Subject: working with adhesions

Im on year #3 with my adhesions and Ive had 3 surgeries to try to get them not to grow back. Im seeing a pain management doctor who does not see any other patients for adhesions so I think its time to start looking for another pain management doctor who understands a bit more.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: