Pain during 2 personal moments plus question on intestines problems

Tue Aug 23 21:56:22 2005

I sometimes get bad pain before being able to have some stools, that's why i stay on zelnorm and flax seed oil and colaces. During 2 different episodes, i once had so much pain, felt like contraction pain, in my abdomen and my back. I tried putting heat and it didn't help that much, i finally leaned over my kitchen counter for a long period and that's when it calmed down. By this posture, i probably was getting off the pressure of the adhesions on my intestines.

I do most of the time have painful intercourse. It is sometimes at the beginning of the penetration and during intercourse, other times, only before and not so bad during. It feels like a burning sensation in my vagina and my husband can't go far, it hurts towards my behind.

I would like to know if some of you get this symptom: If my intestines dont work properly and i feel really bloated, i sometimes have the pain near my gallbladder and it goes up in my stomach and right through the right side of my neck . I then take a lot of mineral water with lemon or hot water with lemon, have to walk around cause the pain is unbearable.

The firt time i thought i was having a heart attack because of the chest pain but once i take a lot of water or other stuff, i burp and have gases, so it is coming from the digestion. Sometimes, i only get the gallbladder pain and it stays like that for a long period. That's all for tonight. I pray God for a pain free day for tomorrow for everybody. Odette

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: