Re: Pain during 2 personal moments

Tue Aug 23 22:13:05 2005

Ann,

Thanks so much for responding. This was one thing I haven't seen any body write about so I thought maybe I had been wrong and it wasn't part of adhesions. When the docs do listen about this, they listen wrong. They think it hurts when I go, like a UTI. I take a stool softener 3 times a day and that seems to help being able to have a BM. But it doesn't help the pain before going. I guess the only thing that helps is major pain meds.

I think every person who is in a relationship with someone with adhesions has to be an understanding and caring person. It is the only way to put up with what we go through. This affects every aspect of our lives and they seem to understand when those days come and bed is the only place. My husband still has a little bit of a hard time with the depression part of it. That is when I need him the most. If just for a few hugs.

I was wondering what Lortab was. I never heard of it. When I do take my pain meds (Dilaudid for me) there is no "O". But like I said in another post today, it is still worth it to be close. When the pain days aren't so bad, and we get together, it is worth having a little pain ;).

Take care and wishing you and everyone a pain free day.

--
Ann Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: